Monday, December 12, 2011

LHR with time

Our sense of time is such an amazing thing.

We could feel that time is passing slowly or too quickly, its such an irony because time is actually a constant. Since we can't change the constant, we can change the variable, which is our speed, which is relative to time. To maximise it, output per time must be maximised. Ok i'm going out of track with all those engineering terms.

Anyways, all I want to say is I have a love hate relationship with time. Sometimes I want it slow, because I can slowly complete my things and enjoy the moment but sometimes I want it fast because I am waiting for something to be completed. At the same time, I want both during exams, because I want exams to finish asap but I want to complete my studying as well. During holidays, which is now, I want to slowly finish my comics and my to-do list but I also wanna start my school term quickly so that I learn more productive stuff.

For example, before today I had to complete my FYP interim report and I had lesser time to play. After I'm done I feel that I have much more extra time than I expected. So the moral of the story is.... plan your time well. But you will waste more time planning it. HA! Such irony!

No comments:

Post a Comment