Thursday, December 15, 2011

no whining

I just went for a dip in the pool. Another pool therapy.

All these social media status updates or tweets makes us crave for attention and whine about tiny little things. When I look at things at a wider angle, I realized that some of them are irrelevant. Therefore I am going to stop whining like a girl and put some productive thoughts into actions. DO NOT WHINE.

One of those tiny little things like how I went back to school that day to find out that my mentor sent all the FYP samples to china without telling me and I have to do the 6 hour experiment from scratch. I wasted a day coming to school because I can't start the experiment in the sunny bright afternoon which I intended to swim and it rained heavily when I got back.
Yeah, I shouldn't care about small little things like that.

And then it also dawned on me that I was living my my past and it is very unhealthy. I have to live the now and look to the future.

The glory in the past is history.

Your future lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment