Sunday, December 11, 2011

SNSD Girl Generation






I thought I would never be a fan of korean pop but the concert I worked for yesterday was so awesome that I can't take my eyes off them on the stage.

Its unbelievable. Their star factor and energy factor was full gauge throughout the whole concert.

My friends came to watch the concert and they saw me work for the first time. haha. They also had serious withdrawal syndrome after that.

Its incredible that their dancing was so synchronised, the angles of their legs and arms are so equal and their timing was so exact it seems like they are robot, but there are some little bits of imperfection between them. Their dancing was the best I've ever seen and they maintained the same level of energy throughout the 3 hours.

Their songs are so catchy and they can really twist and shake.
omg the shoulder twists!!!

check it out:






Arrow of SNSD cupid shoot my heart please....

No comments:

Post a Comment